The Times Top 50 Employers for Women is the UK’s most highly profiled and well-established listing of employers leading the way on workplace gender equality. These employers make gender equality part of their business strategy at all levels.
Entrants also have the opportunity, through one application process, to enter Business in the Community Gender Equality Awards. These awards are the UK’s most respected for gender equality in the workplace. They celebrate outstanding progress and examples of best practice, impact, innovation and individual achievement.
Enter today to:
- Boost your reputation as a sought-after place to work and as a leader on gender equality
- Increase your public profile
- Celebrate the impact of your approach to individuals, business and society.
17:00 hrs, Thursday, November 22, 2018
How to enter
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your bespoke password to the entry platform. You will receive a response with 24 hours.
2. Download the guidance notes.
- Information and guidance
- Blank Entry Form 120.04 KB
Please note this document is for information only. Entry is strictly via the online platform
3. Complete your submission online and submit.