It is still free to enter The Times Top 50 Employers for Women.
However, following the assessment of the awards submissions and once the highest scoring entries have been identified in February, there will be a participation charge of £1,100 + VAT in order to be included in the list.
As you would expect there is a considerable cost attached to producing a supplement with a national circulation. In previous years, in order to recoup what we pay for the supplement, Business in the Community has relied on the support of a handful of organisations via the sale of advertising space in the supplement. It is no longer tenable for us to continue with this approach. By introducing the participation charge, the cost is distributed fairly across all of the organisations who can then benefit from the profile associated with being recognised as a top employer.
The participation charge will include the following profile benefits:
- Prominent listing as a Times Top 50 Employer for Women in the print and tablet supplement published in April
- Prominent listing as a Times Top 50 Employer for Women on The Times and Sunday Times Appointments website and this website (Business in the Community Gender Equality) throughout the following year (April to April)
- 50 words in the supplement in order for you to describe what you are most proud of in relation to gender equality in your organisation.
- Eligibility to display The Times Top 50 Employers for Women logo for the following year – the basic participation charge includes Bronze logo licensing package: internal intranet use, stationery, internal and external company reports and presentations.
- The opportunity to be considered for a coveted Business in the Community Gender Equality Award and gain additional profile for the coming year.