Through our advisory and training services we support employers to achieve organisational change and create workplaces that are more diverse, equal and inclusive to all. Our team of expert diversity and inclusion specialists design and deliver bespoke advisory services and training across a breadth of issues and topics – from strategy and action planning, recruitment process auditing, focus groups, to training on inclusive leadership, unconscious bias and mentoring.
Employers benefit from our insight into a wide range of sectors and the best practice from more than 300 memberships, as well as from a dedicated knowledge management team that applies the latest research. This ensures that all services, training and recommendations are evidence led and tailored to meet the specific requirements of the organisation.
The Business in the Community Diversity Benchmark
Business in the Community has a comprehensive Diversity Benchmark for age, gender and race, for organisations to evaluate their performance and inform evidence-based decision-making. It is open all year round and available to members and non-members.
Find out how your organisation can take part >>
- Focus Groups
- Inclusive Leadership
- Qualitative Research
- Strategy & Action Planning
- Recruitment Process Auditing
Bespoke training services
- Employee Networks – strategic planning, improving performance and training
- Equality & Diversity: rights, responsibility and the business case for diversity
- Managing Millennials
- Mentoring Circles (internal and cross-organisational)
- Mentoring for mentors and mentees
- Introduction to...
- Effective networking
- Unconscious bias
- Unconscious bias training
- Upskilling for...
- Diversity Champions
- Employee Network chairs / members
- Harassment and Bullying Advisers