How Can We Help You?
- Receive significant national profile
- Foster internal engagement/ leveraging senior buy – in by participating in the UK’s most comprehensive Gender and Race benchmarking survey.
- Keep up to date with latest developments and current thinking
- Demonstrate the organisation’s commitment to taking gender diversity seriously
- Participate in shared research to explore current issues on diversity and inclusion.
How Do We Do This?
- Through personal support: Each member employer is allocated a named diversity advisor who will give specialist support and challenge.
- Through access to knowledge and expertise online at the extensive knowledge hub that features member only content consisting of practical and pragmatic toolkits, research with considered actions points and up to date industry news.
- At employer led events, where best practice is shared.
- By providing a benchmarking platform that records and reports on comprehensive workplace metrics, including career progression, recruitment, supplier diversity and senior management and board representation, allowing organisations to chart their progress on mainstreaming gender diversity.
- By celebrating your achievements at the annual awards.
- Via the experts that we partner with.
Your Contribution To Moving the Agenda Forward
There are two levels of membership available:
- £3,500 for a single Core Membership of the Business in the Community gender campaign.
- £2,800 for Core Membership for those organisations who have 2 or 3 memberships with either the Business in the Community gender equality campaign or the race equality campaign or Business in the Community
- £5,250 for Core Membership of both the gender and race equality campaigns
- £10,500 Champion membership of the Business in the Community gender equality campaign, all the features of Core Membership and with added benefits.
*All prices are excluding V.A.T
Membership is a collaborative and charitable endeavour managed by Business in the Community (BITC) for public benefit. Membership and its associated products and services, whether paid-for or free, are to be used by members for the purposes of improving their own workplace policies and practice. Members may not re-sell BITC’s products, services and the associated intellectual property, nor may they use the forums of membership to promote their own products and services or otherwise exploit them for direct commercial purposes.
Three Ways To Become A Member
1. Complete the form below.
2. Telephone Piyumi Samaraweera T: 020 7566 6613
3. Email: Piyumi Samaraweera Head of Membership Services