Tony Fox was appointed to the board of Opportunity Now in November 2014.
Tony has over 30 years senior leader experience of managing large and complex operations and has held numerous senior positions within Royal Mail. Tony is a member of the Royal Mail Letters Executive team and reports to the Chief Operating Officer of Royal Mail. He is also a Non-Executive Director of the South West Ambulance Service FT.
His experience includes:-
- Operations Director running a daily operation leading over 45,000 colleagues whilst transforming the business through one of the largest modernisation programme in the UK.
- Group Logistics Director, where he was accountable and gained valuable experience of supply chain management, Procurement, Facilities Management, National Distribution Network and Fleet responsible for over 40K vehicles.
- Leading Strategic Customer relationships with large clients
- Negotiations with national trade unions on a variety of issues.
- Non-Executive Director of Great Western Ambulance Service
- Non-Executive Director of South West Ambulance FT
Tony brings to the board a wealth of operational and strategic commercial experience with a track record of motivating and managing transformational change programmes and employee relations in a highly unionised environment.
Tony is delighted to join the board to help support Opportunity Now through the many challenges and opportunities at this time of increasing awareness of diversity and in particular gender issues within business.